A lower cost alternative
The life span of our machines can easily extend three decades. Due to DESMA's construction and design, the machines' structural components (tie rods, bolters, main clamping mechanism) rarely fail. After the machine initial payback period, why not consider a DESMA Rebuilt service for you machine?
Our Customer Service Department will provide an up front proposal on the cost of agreed upon services.
DESMA Service will de-commission the machine and transport it back to our Hebron facility.
All reconditioning work is completed in house. Our facility has overhead cranes allowing us to do the job right.
Keeping older machines working on the front line
Once the machine is disassembled, we repair or replace worn out or damaged components. Reassembly process then begins.
- Machine safeties are confirmed to be in working order
- Temperature control units are rebuilt
- Hydraulic cylinders are rebuilt and re-sealed
- Hydraulic manifolds and valve banks are replaced or upgraded. Hydraulic hoses and fittings are replaced or repaired.
- Heating platens are reconditioned
The machine receives a fresh coat of paint and is then resassembled by tenured technicians.
The finishing touch is the installation of one of our control system upgrades by one of our North American Service Engineers. A DESMA Rebuilt is ready for another decade of service!
Contact your Regional Sales Engineer or our Spare Parts Department for more information.